The Turtle Takes Off on August 6th, 2011

The Turtle, my 1981 Toyota Sunrader Mini Motorhome, will be taking me on an almost 8,000 mile journey to Glacier National Park and beyond. Wish us luck and tailwinds!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Good Samaritans on Turtle Trip #4, August 28 to Sept. 26, 2014

 Linda Pharis and me, Roanoke, VA
 Linda and John Pharis, Roanoke, VA near Tinker Creek
 Pat Dougherty and Max, Goode, Virginia
 Pat Dougherty, Goode, Virginia near Bedford
 Carol and Oscar Phillips with Amos, Roanoke, VA
 Amy Messegee, Purcellville, VA
 Me, Amy and Sabrina, Three generations
 Amy Messegee and her daughter, Sabrina Vanderbilt in Purcellville, VA
 Amy and Tom Messegee, Purcellville, VA
 Amy and her Aunt Peggy
 Newell Eaton and Alli Middleton, Albany, NY
 Martha Fricke and Ruth Gingerich, Charlevoix, MI and Hartville, Ohio
Jeff DeBell and Mary Fitzgerald, Roanoke, VA

I am not sure I would have made it without my friends and family on this trip from my home in Spring Creek, NC (near Hot Springs and Asheville, ) through Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York (The Hudson River Valley, Albany,  Adirondacks,Lake George, Lake Champlain, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie and Niagara Falls) Ohio and West Virginia. But I am sure I had a hell of a lot more fun by including them in my itinerary! Thanks to all of you. You are priceless.

No comments: