The Turtle Takes Off on August 6th, 2011

The Turtle, my 1981 Toyota Sunrader Mini Motorhome, will be taking me on an almost 8,000 mile journey to Glacier National Park and beyond. Wish us luck and tailwinds!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Boogieing on Bulwagga Bay, NY, Hanging out on the Hudson, Gorgeous George, and Laconic Lake Locust

 Lake George, NY  Near Hague
 Lake Champlain, NY , Port Henry at Bulwagga Bay Campground
 Bulwagga Bay, Port Henry, New York
 Olana, Home of Frederic Edwin Church, Founder, Hudson River Art School
Lake Locust State Park, Pennsylvania

Mid September is a quiet summer's end, an interlude, a floating and sinking feeling. What would I give to hang on to its softness? Would I delete my winters, my springs, the coming fall? It's the changing of the guard, that's all.

No comments: